Connect to workers with diverse abilities and reap the benefits of a diverse workforce:
- Get the Job Done: Individuals with diverse abilities perform well. In a study of
811 employees with a disability, 82% rated average or above average for job performance.
- On-the-Job Coaching: We offer one-on-one support for your new employee, if needed.
- Unpaid Work Experience: Time-limited unpaid positions available for qualifying
- Save Money: Give your current staff time to focus on the specialized tasks your
- Wage Subsidies: May be available.
- Work Safely: Workers with disabilities rated average or better for safety records
on and off the job. Persons with disabilities experience fewer disabling injuries than their
- Recognition for Corporate Social Responsibility: For interested businesses, we
work hard to inform the community about those who embrace inclusive hiring.
- Increase Skills Among Existing Workers: Leadership skills and boosted morale often
- Gain Customer Loyalty: Canadians with diverse abilities have 25 billion dollars’
worth of spending power annually.